- About Myspardha
- Terms & Conditions
- Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Contact Myspardha
- Delete My Account
Our goal is to make a competition organization hassle-free no matter how small or large. We want to keep the registration processes simple and secure for all involved. As a company, we look to innovate and create new products to serve our customers the best.
It is a customizable website catering to the niche area of competition. We work with main stakeholders in competition field, competition organizations, competitors be it an individual or team and sponsors with the goal of creating a better management and presence for any sort of competition.
HOW WE MAKE IT EASY AND SAFE:
- An online competition management service with online registration.
- Allow you to have an unique URL for your competition.
- Provides all sorts of statistics about your competition.
- Allows communication between Organizer and Competitors.
- Maintain your competition history.
"We intend to help organizations looking to organize competitions to transform the way they manage competition and interact with their members through myspardha.Technically called a Software as a Service (SaaS), myspardha offers a one-size-fits-all web solution that champions simple, secure, and speedy service for competition organization and competitor."
Go ahead, try us out
Delete Account or Data
To delete your account or data send us request on email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
The words "use" or "using" in this Agreement, means any time a User, directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with, use, display, view, print or copy from myspardha.com Services, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with myspardha.com Services, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of myspardha.com Services, for any purpose whatsoever. This Agreement does not cover your rights or responsibilities with respect to third party content or any web sites or links that may direct your browser or your connection to third party web sites or web pages.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use myspardha.com or are a User. There are portions of myspardha.com Services and this Site that we make available to Users in the general public without registering and you may visit and browse those portions without charge or obligation; provided, however, we reserve the right to make changes, limit or restrict those portions at any time and from time to time in our discretion, without notice to you.
myspardha.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of myspardha.com Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. Even after your account is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including all sections.
myspardha.com may modify this Agreement from time to time at our sole discretion and such modification shall be effective upon posting by myspardha.com on the Site. We will post or display notices of material changes on this Site and we may also e-mail you about these changes. Once we post them on myspardha.com, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the myspardha.com Services after they become effective it will signify your agreement to be bound by the changes. You should check back frequently and review the terms and conditions of this Agreement regularly so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you and the terms and conditions of your agreement with us. We reserve the right to change, modify, withdraw, suspend or even permanently discontinue all or any portions of the myspardha.com Services at any time, without any liability or obligation to you, with or without notice.
4. OWNERSHIP AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
myspardha.com, including without limitation , all content, media and materials, all myspardha.com software, code, design, text, scripts, messages, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, media files, artwork, graphic material, articles, databases, proprietary information, writings, spoken statements, music, video recordings, audio-visual works and recordings, slides, portraits, works of authorship, animated and/or motion pictures, interactive features, caricatures, likenesses, profiles, vocal or other sounds, sound recordings, voices, voice reproductions, computer graphics and visual effects, as well as any accompanying documentation, packaging or other materials, tangible or intangible, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of myspardha.com, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and \'look and feel\' and arrangement of items, and all derivative works, translations, adaptations or variations of same, regardless of the medium, broadcast medium, format or form, now known or hereinafter developed or discovered, and regardless of where produced, on location, in a studio or elsewhere, in black-and-white or in colors, alone or in conjunction with other work, characters, real or imaginary, in any part of the world (all of the foregoing, individually and/or collectively, is referred to herein as "Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed myspardha.com and/or its affiliates, and their Advertisers (as defined in Section 6 below), licensors, suppliers, service providers, promotional partners and/or sponsors, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Our Content is legally protected, without limitation, under U.S. Federal and State, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly say so in writing, the term "myspardha.com" includes "Content" as well.
Content on the Site is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. myspardha.com Services contain Content of Users and other myspardha.com licensors. Except for Content posted by you and unless we explicitly and specifically notify you otherwise in writing, you shall not, nor will you allow any third party, whether or not for your benefit, to reproduce, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, post, distribute, sell, license, upload, transmit, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website) or otherwise exploit, any Content, including User Submissions, without the express prior written consent of myspardha.com. myspardha.com authorizes you to access Content and grants you the right to use myspardha.com Services solely for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purpose whatsoever. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on myspardha.com including notices on any Content you download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from myspardha.com. myspardha.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of myspardha.com or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of myspardha.com Services or the Content therein. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Content, including use in contravention of this Agreement, may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both.
You may not use any computerized or automatic mechanism, including without limitation, any web scraper, offline reader, spider or robot, to access, extract or download any Content from the myspardha.com Services, unless you are expressly authorized to do so by myspardha.com. You agree not to use or launch any automated system that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to myspardha.com servers in a given period of time than a person can reasonably create in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, myspardha.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. myspardha.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to their User Submissions. As an express condition of your use of the myspardha.com Services, you warrant to myspardha.com that you will not use myspardha.com for any unlawful purpose or purpose prohibited by this Agreement. If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any of the Content. myspardha.com makes no representation that any Content is legal or appropriate for use outside of the United States or that it is authorized for export from the United States or for import into any other country. You are solely responsible for complying with all import and export laws and regulations and all applicable laws of any jurisdiction inside and outside of the India from which you may access myspardha.com Services.
myspardha.com owns and retains all rights to its Content and myspardha.com. We require Users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and those of others, including other Users. On notice, we will act expeditiously to remove content on the myspardha.com that infringes the copyright rights of others and will disable the access to myspardha.com Services, this Site and its services of anyone who uses them repeatedly to infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
The brands, names, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks and other distinctive identifications ("marks") except those uploaded by myspardha.com Customers on or of myspardha.com, including, without limitation, "myspardha.com" are the intellectual property of, and proprietary to myspardha.com, its affiliates, its or their Advertisers, suppliers and others with whom these entities may do business. You have no right to use any of these marks or any confusingly similar marks for any purpose without the express prior written consent of myspardha.com.
5. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND OTHER VIOLATIONS
If you believe that any Content on myspardha.com (including, without limitation, any Posting) violates any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your message and we reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available to us once we receive any such message.
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners ("Advertisers") as a result of or in connection with your use of myspardha.com Services or a hyperlinked site. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and the Advertiser involved and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser). myspardha.com will not be a party to or is in no way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and an Advertiser. You should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
7. RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of myspardha.com Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your User ID. The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on or through the Services. myspardha.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in myspardha.com’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from myspardha.com and terminating the accounts of such violators; and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to activity that, in the sole discretion of myspardha.com are itemized below. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use myspardha.com, or knowingly condone use of myspardha.com by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
1) be libelous, patently offensive, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, sexually suggestive or sexually or violently exploitative, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing or advocating harassment of another person, promoting bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
2) affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, myspardha.com, this Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of myspardha.com, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the myspardha.com Services;
3) further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone\'s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
4) promote information that you know is false or misleading or promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
5) criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
6) promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person\'s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
7) use the myspardha.com Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
8) send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages and/or mass mailings, instant messaging, or so-called "spamming," “spimming,” and "phishing";
9) be used for commercial or business purposes without prior written consent, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages, advertising to, or solicitation of, any User to buy or sell any products or services through myspardha.com Services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from myspardha.com in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent, in order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation;
10) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
11) forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting for any reason;
12) cover or obscure the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any myspardha.com, page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
13) any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends;
14) sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
15) violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the India or outside), judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise;
16) gain unauthorized access to myspardha.com Services, other user\'s accounts, names, User IDs, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to myspardha.com Services or to use myspardha.com Services in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
17) use the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your account; or attempt to impersonate another User or person;
18) solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users; or solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
19) modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of myspardha.com or the rights or use and enjoyment of myspardha.com by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
20) collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of myspardha.com, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
9. HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND MERCHANTS
10. TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION
You may terminate your registration and User ID, at any time and for any reason, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with your username/e-mail address and requesting termination of your registration. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly remove your registration from the myspardha.com Services and the Site. We may terminate your use of and registration on myspardha.com Services and this Site, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
11. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
MYSPARDHA.COM’S, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND CAPABILITIES ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, MYSPARDHA.COM MAKES AND PROVIDES NO GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE MYSPARDHA.COM SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR THAT ALL SERVICES, PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, CONTENT OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR TIMES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MYSPARDHA.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR 1) MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF MYSPARDHA.COM SERVICES OR ANY SITES LINKED TO MYSPARDHA.COM SERVICES 2) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN 3) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (4) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR 5) THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, INFRINGING, BREACHING, FRAUDULENT, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING MYSPARDHA.COM SERVICES AND THE FEATURES AND FUNTIONS OF AND/OR ASSOCIATED WITH MYSPARDHA.COM.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER MYSPARDHA.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, NOR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, OR SUPPLIERS, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF MYSPARDHA.COM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Notwithstanding any claim that a sole or exclusive remedy which is provided in this Agreement may or does fail of its essential purpose, you specifically acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any loss or damage shall be to have myspardha.com, upon written notice from you, attempt to repair, correct or replace any deficient goods or services under this Agreement and, if repair, correction or replacement is not reasonably commercially practicable, to refund any monies actually paid by you for the services and/or products involved and to terminate and discontinue your registration and use of myspardha.com Services. You further understand and acknowledge the capacity of myspardha.com, in the aggregate and for each user, is limited and some messages and transmissions may not be processed in a timely fashion or at all, and some services, features or functions may be restricted or delayed or become completely inoperable. As a result, you acknowledge and agree that myspardha.com assumes no liability, responsibility or obligation to transmit, process, store, receive or deliver transactions or Postings or for any failure or delay associated with any Postings and you are hereby expressly advised not to rely upon the timeliness or performance of myspardha.com for any transactions or Postings. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties or certain limitations on damages and remedies, accordingly some of the exclusions and limitations described in this Agreement may not apply to you.
myspardha.com makes no representations that this Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use this Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
myspardha.com reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with myspardha.com in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by myspardha.com.
13. LAW THAT APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT; MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
This Agreement and your use of myspardha.com Services shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the Indian laws applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed in that State, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts situated in the County and agree you will not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, forum non convenience or otherwise; provided, however, that notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that myspardha.com has the right to commence and prosecute an action against you in connection with this Agreement, in your home jurisdiction. To the extent it may be applicable, you agree to opt out from and expressly exclude any applicability of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act.
IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF MYSPARDHA.COM OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY. YOU AND MYSPARDHA.COM AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
As the myspardha.com services evolve, we may revise this policy, so please check back frequently. If you have questions about myspardha.com’s privacy practices please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that myspardha.com does not own or control, or to people that myspardha.com does not employ or manage.
The myspardha.com system collects information about Registrants on behalf of the organization (“Customer”) in which a Registrant is participating, for use by the Customer. myspardha.com acts as an agent in collecting information from Registrant for the Customer and produces a variety of reports and notification for the Customer about Registrants. The Personal Information we collect on the site includes first name, last name, email address, mailing address, birthdate, grade, medical information (e.g. allergies, doctor name, etc.), and any information the Customer may choose to collect.
Personal Information is protected by a password that Registrant chooses. Users should assure that the password selection is not obvious (name, address, etc.) and should change it periodically. Registrants can add their photograph, primarily for Customer administrators and/or coaches to identify participants, or to facilitate the printing of a photo-based identification card. If a Registrant is uncomfortable with a photograph as part of their account information, they should delete it (or not add one).
Customer administrators have the ability to create and manage “Teams”. A Team is defined as a group of Registrants, typically referred to as a “Team Roster” or “Roster”, that are co-participants. For example, a soccer Team might consist of 15 players and 3 coaches/assistant coaches, who are all considered “Team Members”.
Teams: Information sharing
The Personal Information that may be shared publicly for the purpose of generating a Team Roster. Other Personal Information collected is not shared with any party other than the authorized representatives of the Customer, unless we are required to do so to complete a requirement for a Customer. For example, Registrant information may be sent as part of a Team Roster submission process from the Customer to Customer’s parent organization(s). Registrants are advised to check with their organization regarding the use and privacy of Personal Information collected on behalf of the Customer.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Policy for Minors
Updating/Correcting Personal Information
For myspardha.com account holders and end users, Personal Information collected can be updated, deleted or modified by logging into your myspardha.com account with the exception of certain information that is decided by myspardha.com
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by myspardha.com, affiliates, or analytic or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most web sites, we may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Behavioral Targeting/ Re- Targeting
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. We or our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other websites in order to provide you advertising.
Local Storage Objects (LSOs) HTML5
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
Credit/Debit Card Information
When Registrants use the myspardha.com system to make payment via credit/debit card, the payment information is entered on a secure web page, using SSL encryption and processed via a third party payment gateway.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
We post customer testimonials on our website, which may contain personal information such as the customer\'s name. We do obtain the customer\'s consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mailing Registrants is the one of the method by which Customers and myspardha.com communicate with Registrants apart from internal messaging system of myspardha.com. Therefore, Registrants can expect to receive periodic e-mails from the Customer regarding sign-up deadlines, meeting notices, and other timely notifications.
E-mail information collected is not shared with any other party, unless authorization is granted and explicitly defined in myspardha.com’s Service Agreement with Customer. Registrants are advised to check with their organization regarding the use and privacy of Personal Information collected on behalf of the Customer.
Opt out Preferences
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site.
If myspardha.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership. Further, myspardha.com may transfer, or otherwise provide access to, your personal information to such acquirer or buyer involved in the merger, acquisition or sale.
If you use a bulletin board, blog, or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
Unless otherwise specified herein, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We are here to answer any questions before you try our website or after using it, as you set up myspardha account for you as competitor or competition organizer. Find the best way to contact us from the options below.
Office : email@example.com
Technical/Customer Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment, Refund & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- myspardha® accepts payment through secured payment gateway of PayUMoney.
- For payment you will be redirected to PayUMoney secure payment page.
- You can pay using credit card, debit card and netbanking.
- For every transaction myspardha will charge internet handling charges which are irreversible after payment is successful. Internet handling charges will vary from case to case and will be displayed during payment process.
- myspardha® do not keep record of your banking information for any reason. myspardha® do not contact people for their banking information. If you receive such a call or an email please write us on email@example.com
Eligibility for refund against cancellation
- Participation can be cancelled before registration close date .
- Refund against cancellation is not allowed at face to face if participated through myspardha.com.
- Refund against cancellation is not allowed if participant is not participated through myspardha.com.
- Payment done through online payment gateway will be refunded online only not in person in any case.
- Cancellation done any time prior to two days of registration closing date will be charged 10% of participation fees and remaining amount will be refunded within 4 to 5 working days.
- Cancellation done within two days before registration closing date will be charged 50% of participation fees and remaining amount will be refunded within 4 to 5 working days.
- If cancellation is done after registration closing date no amount will be refunded to participant.
- Internet charges will not be refunded in any case.
- If organizer has own cancellation and refund policy then it will be published with competition and organizer policy will be applicable for any cancellation and refunds for competition in question.
- If in case of competition itself is cancelled then 100% of participation fees will be refunded to participant.
For any disputes please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org